Gauging Interest - My Marea

Currently reading:
Gauging Interest - My Marea

B

beeson100

Now that I have a new job and doing more miles it's looking like I may have to reluctantly sell my Marea. Just wanted to see if there was any interest in it before putting it up for sale first.

156880_484954034617_511629617_5324960_5669542_n.jpg

• 2.0 20v 155 remapped by Angel Tuning
  • 80K miles
  • BMC CDA Carbon Air Intake
  • Custom Stainless Exhaust
  • Lowered 40mm
  • Black 17" Wolfrace Wheels
  • Recent new wishbones, track rod ends, roll bar drop links, front shocks, thermostat.
  • Had some rust underneath professionally repaired and all underneath re-sealed. Has since passed it's MOT (November) with flying colours

Any more questions let me know.

Am on the lookout for a 1.3 Multijet Panda or Punto too if anyone knows of one going.

John

looks a nice example of a marea that mate.is that standard co,lour or has it been resprayed?

Most people don't think it's a standard colour but it is. I had all the bump strips colour coded too a couple of years ago.

John

Think I have just wet myself, I'll start the bidding off at £50 quid ;)

Stephend

Well I have found a Panda! It will be available in March so it looks like I need a buyer fairly soonish. Any offers on £50?? ;) I will put a link up for ebay or autotrader in a month or so but thought I'd check if anyone is keen now. Gives you a little while to think about it and get some cash together!

Cheers

John

sig1.jpg

those wheels are awesome mate!

are they fiat wheels? or aftermarkets with fiat badges put on?

John, do you wanna sell me the grille?

Cheers
Robin

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Robin you can have the grille but it only comes with a big orange thing attached to it ;)

Not sure of the model number of the alloys. I'm sure i've got the old invoice somewhere but i've moved twice since I bought them so i'll have to dig it out.

John

sorry that dark lurker was me lol

couldnt resist highlighting it LOL

lol mike sorry i was being a spaz and didnt notice the details at the foot of the picture. i just saw nice looking wheels with a fiat badge on them =)

£50.00 ;)

I'll pick it up tomorrow...

Stephend

PIC_0085-1-2.jpg

For the first time in 7 years I dont own a Fiat.. :(

Well i'm picking up the Panda next weekend so the Marea must go very soon. Just driven 150 miles in it and it still manages to put a smile on my face even after 4 1/2 years. It's just a shame that it's costing me too much to run due to my new job.

I'll be putting it up on ebay this evening so just giving people a heads up. I don't want much for it as I don't have space for it hanging around. And Stephen, thank you for your kind offer of £50.00 but I think it's worth a little more than that. And don't say £50.01!!! ;)

A few more pictures:-

Photo027.jpg

Photo021.jpg

Photo020.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo012.jpg

shame its gota go mate,i bet it shifts!
only thing letting it down is that blue interior :0 why do fiat do that lol

Certainly does shift ;) Most people are surprised just how quick it is.
I know, the interior isn't amazing but tbh it isn't all that bad. It is darker than in the pics I have been meaning to put leather in it but with moving house and changing jobs etc it's all been a bit hectic lately.

Ebay link coming up.