Garage to fit amp/sub near Wolverhampton?

Currently reading:
Garage to fit amp/sub near Wolverhampton?

Yeah I've just received my Sub and Amp, and I've got the wiring, but the guide on this forum suggests that I'm probably not gonna be able to do it on my own. The only place I can think of is somewhere like Halfords but that'll cost me silly money and I'd rather do it myself...?

Where is Wolves are you? I have the week off work this week, could probably pop down and give you a hand if you like?

As long as I get my car back from the garage tomorrow like I was promised.

EDIT: Ignore all that. I have just looked at the members map and you live about a 2 minute walk away on Histons hill.

We have probably met, I work in the old stars newsagents (now a co-op) on Birches Bridge.

Last edited:
Where is Wolves are you? I have the week off work this week, could probably pop down and give you a hand if you like?

As long as I get my car back from the garage tomorrow like I was promised.

EDIT: Ignore all that. I have just looked at the members map and you live about a 2 minute walk away on Histons hill.

We have probably met, I work in the old stars newsagents (now a co-op) on Birches Bridge.
Ohhh right. Yeah probably have done, although I rarely go to that stars... oh and I live down Elliots Lane!

Im in wolves as well if need showing how to fit mate, first time ever did it took half a day but every time after your have it all done in a few hours its just the rooting that takes the longest

Back