General Fun on a cold afternoon

Currently reading:
General Fun on a cold afternoon

Hadn't planned on taking Lulu out today or indeed posting anything about it. But after a couple of weeks in a Corsa I was blown away by how much fun Lulu is. I didn't break any speed limits but the anti-roll bar got a good workout and I spent a happy half an hour just driving for the pleasure of it.

Anyway I thought i'd share my happy feelings and post some pictures of the interior with its non original alcantara and Fila interior. The last girlfriend didn't like it at all but that will teach me to date people from Carnoustie.

Attachments

• hereford Y10 039.jpg
    hereford Y10 039.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 4,221
  • hereford Y10 040.jpg
    hereford Y10 040.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 4,225
  • hereford Y10 041.jpg
    hereford Y10 041.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 22
  • hereford Y10 042.jpg
    hereford Y10 042.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 4,209
  • hereford Y10 043.jpg
    hereford Y10 043.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 25
  • hereford Y10 044.jpg
    hereford Y10 044.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 4,346
  • hereford Y10 045.jpg
    hereford Y10 045.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Weather was great down here today for a fun drive, if it was the same for you I can understand you taking advantage of it. (y)

When are the Monte Carlo wheels going on?

Weather was great down here today for a fun drive, if it was the same for you I can understand you taking advantage of it. (y)

When are the Monte Carlo wheels going on?

I'm aiming for next week as an early christmas prezzie to me :)

Wow those wheels look a bit different to when I last saw them. Nice to see you're still braving the elements.

Ta Andrew (y)You were right about them needing some love, lots of filling and sanding. I hope the winters not to harsh to them once they are on. I have no previous experience of alloys in winter or otherwise.

Cool! montecarlo wheels, they should look great!

I went for a drive earlier as well but mine is still popping and banging out the exhaust in a "oh no I have no power" sort of way, and not the preferred "weeeeeee!!!!" sort of way :(

Otherwise really nice down in glos. it's still about 8degrees outside now! :eek:

Look forward to seeing them on Lulu!

Si

Cool! montecarlo wheels, they should look great!

I went for a drive earlier as well but mine is still popping and banging out the exhaust in a "oh no I have no power" sort of way, and not the preferred "weeeeeee!!!!" sort of way :(

Otherwise really nice down in glos. it's still about 8degrees outside now! :eek:

Look forward to seeing them on Lulu!

Si

Qing qing still misbehaving then. I take it the Marbella is off the road for winter? I'm just doing some silver wheel spraying in between watching bits of Gone with the Wind. Vivien Leigh was one hot lady.

Back