Technical Fuel filter 77363657 replacement

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel filter 77363657 replacement

Hello gents/ladies
Is there anybody out there who happens to know how to disconnect the out and inlet lines from this filter, and how to get the air out after the new filter is placed.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!nsFItNGZHN+BSPgQdz65Q~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqN,!nsFItNGZHN+BSPgQdz65Q~~60_57.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 61
What car's it from? The one on my diesel 2006 Croma looks nothing like it - it's a replaceable element within a plastic container.

This looks just the same as the one on my old Marea. Not sure about the pipe fittings but there is a flange showing half way down one and you may have to push down first and squeeze?before pulling?
The white screw at the bottom is a drain for water , it has to be slackened off till the water drains out and tightened back up when fuel runs out. The filter should be self priming so i dont think air will be a problem.
Hope this helps:rolleyes:

What car's it from? The one on my diesel 2006 Croma looks nothing like it - it's a replaceable element within a plastic container.

It,s a original filter from a Croma 16V 150BHP built 2008, belief you are lucky in not having this since a replacement cost € 95, has to be done one's in 60000 km.

This looks just the same as the one on my old Marea. Not sure about the pipe fittings but there is a flange showing half way down one and you may have to push down first and squeeze?before pulling?
The white screw at the bottom is a drain for water , it has to be slackened off till the water drains out and tightened back up when fuel runs out. The filter should be self priming so i dont think air will be a problem.
Hope this helps:rolleyes:

Yes it does, I wil try as you wrote and fingers crost during priming.

It,s a original filter from a Croma 16V 150BHP built 2008, belief you are lucky in not having this since a replacement cost € 95, has to be done one's in 60000 km.

Diesel? Mine's a black plastic container with a replaceable element inside. I believe it's exactly the one fitted to a Vectra. Perhaps Fiat decided to use their own on the facelift one, so they can take € 95 off you every few years.

This is it...

http://www.megavaux.co.uk/part-dies..._strainer_vectra_csignumy20dthy22dtr-318.aspx

This is the element...

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220922602692

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back