FS; powerflow cat back for sale

Currently reading:
FS; powerflow cat back for sale

M

Marcus

Powerflow cat back for sale, I've only used for about 2000 miles before I tool it off as I'm only a youngen and the neighbours were complaining left right and centre (live in an old person estate)

It's a straight cat back system with no mid-boxes, just the rear box with a 2 1/2" rolled tip. Sounds amazing, car was burbling away very nicely.

Is meant for a HGT but fitted my 1.6 a treat so is Antibes interested give mean shout.

£70 Ono

I'm interested in the exhaust as my back box has rusted brackets, would the back box be able to be changed for a twin exit?

Also, have you got a video of it on the car to hear the sound of it?

Hi, you can change the back box yes, it is stainless steel though so you'll have to get it changed proffesionally i would have thought.
And im afraid I never thought of doing a video, ill look on youtube to see if i can find one with the same system on.

Well as I have the same engine model as yours then it should do well on my car, where abouts are you based as it would get quite expensive if you were to post it?

Im in Peterborough, well Spalding really and I can imagine so.

It worked well on my car so I'm sure it'll work on yours fine.

I've just checked on Google Maps and you are about 125 miles away so I doubt I will be able to get it off you as bringing in back in a bravo will be tricky due to the size of it unless I would be able to fit it up near yours?

what was the fitting like on a 1.6? did you have to get new brackets fabricated or does it fit onto the existing brackets?

im from norfolk and i may be interested in it mate

It fit in the back of my bravo when I collected it. And all I had to do was get a small length of pipe the same diameter to connect it to the cat as it is about 15cm too short. But other than that it goes straight on.

What's your email mate so I can get your address to see if it is do-able?

My email is [email protected].

I do not have the original length but I'm sure I have got some exhaust pipe in my garage somewhere, I'll have a look in the morning for you and let you know.

Paul - which direction do u live from Spalding - I might be able to help with transport if I'm passing near you.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

I live in Basingstoke down in Hampshire, so I don't know whether that is of any help to you?

Interest for thIs hasn't contacted me in a while so as far as I'm concerned this is up for sale again

I am still interested in the exhaust, but travelling up to you could be a problem as it is about 250 miles round trip.

Unless there is another way of getting it to me?

The only way I can think of I'm afraid mate is if you arrange a courier, I've just got a new job and I've been given a induction and training folder to complete in 8 days so I don't really have the time to sort one out for yoh.

COURIER

just a thought mate,when i (Finally lol )sold my hgt interior the guy was from scotland right up north (im from blackpool),he arranged a courier himself thru ebays recommended courier www.myhermes.co.uk and it cost him £45. (would have costed him £60 round trip!)that was for anythin car wise..seats,wheels etc a set price. They came to me during the bad snow we had and he got it within 3 days iirc.I just had 2 bubble wrap it all up :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working steering wheel controls,
FC Performance chip
'Sorted' :)

Courier

I have had a look on myhermes.co.uk and forgive me for sounding stupid but I don't understand how it works.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Cheers