General Front under subframe touch uneven roads.

Currently reading:
General Front under subframe touch uneven roads.

I have G.Punto 2007 1.3 Multijet 75, I have noticed when I go to uneven, potholes and bump narrow public roads on the way to my parent's farm near Skipton with three people in my car, under front there is a metal central frame bolts between wishbone subframe is start to touch in the middle of road with low both side of road.

Should I be to look at the spring shock absorb or anti-roll bar? Or the road unsubtle for my car?

Thanks

I have G.Punto 2007 1.3 Multijet 75, I have noticed when I go to uneven, potholes and bump narrow public roads on the way to my parent's farm near Skipton with three people in my car, under front there is a metal central frame bolts between wishbone subframe is start to touch in the middle of road with low both side of road.

Should I be to look at the spring shock absorb or anti-roll bar? Or the road unsubtle for my car?

Thanks
Probably the springs, check if they are seating correctly. Just changed the springs on mine due to one being broken

Thanks
Also worthwhile checking the bump-stops on front and rear while you're at it. Seems like they're worn and perished or non existent if the car is bottoming out that badly.

Sounds need all new mounts, springs and dampers.
Yeah it should be changed all at once, however if you are on a budget and the car isn’t bouncing all over the place the dampers are probably fine.

Back