Technical Front shock absorber dust covers

Currently reading:
Technical Front shock absorber dust covers

ZPJ

I am about to change front shock absorbers to my Barchetta, but the old ones did not have the dust covers and replacement ones are difficult to find. The article seems to be sold out for example at AutoDoc etc. usual suppliers. Any ideas, where to look for?

Thank you for the quick advice. Found the parts, but the price... 44,40 euros each!

You would think that some other make would fit? Just a case of having the right diameter to fit the piston at the top and large enough to go over the main body of the strut.....no idea how you would get the info to compare though....perhaps an after market strut manufacturer?

You would think that some other make would fit? Just a case of having the right diameter to fit the piston at the top and large enough to go over the main body of the strut.....no idea how you would get the info to compare though....perhaps an after market strut manufacturer?
Yes, after seeing the price of the originals that idea came into my mind as well...

Unfortunately the parts plastic bags are already tossed away so I do not have the make or part number. Buying was more or less a long shot. I just chose the covers that the local parts dealer said to fit to Punto I/I/III 1997 models.

Unfortunately the parts plastic bags are already tossed away so I do not have the make or part number. Buying was more or less a long shot. I just chose the covers that the local parts dealer said to fit to Punto I/I/III 1997 models.

Thanks. Punto I/II/II 1997 models is all I need. This will give me the Fiat P/N and from there various maker's PNs will be available.

Reactions: ZPJ
Back