Off Topic from grim to shiny...only took 5 hours!

Currently reading:
Off Topic from grim to shiny...only took 5 hours!

at 11am on sunday after about a month without a wash, it was like this...
CIMG4532.JPG

CIMG4533.JPG

at 4pm same day it was finished...and looked like this...
CIMG4534.JPG

CIMG4535.JPG

CIMG4536.JPG

Washed inside and out...took 4 buckets of water using the two bucket method...the pressure washer couldnt take off the grime on the sides!! it was thick and nasty...now its all shiny and dodo juiced up...and my shoulder hurts :( but it looks so much better clean!

Spent several hours doing my black abarth the other day aswell..... complete waste of time, 3 days later it was back to the lovely shade of "road salt grey"

Looks good. If you like washing Stilos we have two here, mine looks like your before pics and I had the same prob with the pressure washer, once it dried all the white marks were still there. I just cant deal with standing out there in this COLD with a sponge!

hi guy's i tried something called showroom shine. it's advertised on the shopping channels, and you can get it on ebay. it does what it says on the label. try it if you dont like it, nothing lost. i'll never use water again. it's so easy and quick. and no mess . :)

Nice :D
I would love to also get 18"s for my motor but I have run out of luck, recently had to replace the front tyres and well could not resist in replacing them with the equivilant premium standard. So total cost for the new front 17" inch tyres was 210 pounds, nice tyres but held me back now to in being able to get some 18"s any time soon.

Tyres were Googyear Eagle F1`s

thanks :) i got me some 18's coming from bradford soon...keep an eye out ;)

the picture doesnt do it dirty justice...the grime was over 1mm thick! if you looked at the sides, you wouldnt be able to tell it was red....if yours really is 3-4x nastier i wanna see pics :p

Lol. Just went out to get pics but it's started raining so is all wet and looks cleaner than it is. I'll make sure I get some pics when it's dried out. :)

Back