Styling Found some decent alloys!!!

Currently reading:
Styling Found some decent alloys!!!

Annlewis1985

So I've not had my bravo 2007 that long and I've been looking out for some wheels, I've finally found some! According to the internet my car as standard should have 15's but I bought it with 16's on it.... the ones I have found are 17's and I've been reading about the up and down 1 inch. Will it mess my car up if I put them on? Will my speedometer be off? They are 4x98 but will I need spacers or bigger bolts? Sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance if anyone can help x

the 17' by 4x98 does not mean much, it's just a small part of the equation,
-what is the width noted as J?
-what is the ET?(this tells you how much in-out the wheel is in relation to the hub)
-what size is the centering hole on the wheel. the bravo has 58.1 mm

17" wheels are a standard option for some models, and with the corresponding tire the speedo will not be off ( by anything significant)

Thanks for your reply aurick86 I went to get them and they were 15's anyways. I still got them and they look fine for me although my mechanic mate that came with me said they look like clown wheelbarrow wheels as I've gone smaller.

Attachments

• IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 90
So I've not had my bravo 2007 that long and I've been looking out for some wheels, I've finally found some! According to the internet my car as standard should have 15's but I bought it with 16's on it.... the ones I have found are 17's and I've been reading about the up and down 1 inch. Will it mess my car up if I put them on? Will my speedometer be off? They are 4x98 but will I need spacers or bigger bolts? Sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance if anyone can help x

Use this site to work out what you need to know:

https://www.wheel-size.com/

in my view, 16 is good for the winter. 17-19 wheels for the summer
(my winter wheels 16x7.5 et33)

my summer wheels 17x9 et 33

new summer wheels 19x9/10 et44/50 + 25mm spacer

It's my first car and I've been looking for wheels on a budget for a while, I just had severely dented 16's on it when I bought it. Meaning I had to keep pumping my tyres 2-3 times a week. I know they aren't perfect but I'm just happy that I now have matching wheels. I even had a ford wheel trim on one wheel. I am saving up for bigger wheels but at the moment it's not in my price range.

Back