FOSS FPS paintball game

Currently reading:
FOSS FPS paintball game

Icestorm

In my little red shed
Hi
Anyone else on the forum play digital paint's paintball 2 game? I quite often play under the name of Icestorm, anyone got painted by me? :)
If you haven't played it already, it's an open source online multiplayer FPS game that's free to download and play and I recommend that you give it a try.
It can be downloaded from this site http://digitalpaint.org/
Maybe if we got enough forum players together we could start a forum team, any body interested?

Jim

wegi

aka whitebravo
I don't really get the appeal if I'm honest.

Paintball is essentially a simulation of war. A paintball videogame is a simulation of a simulation of war... I think what I'm trying to say is if you're not going to play paintball in real life, then play a game like CoD or Counterstrike.

306maxi

STOP! Hammer time!
I don't really get the appeal if I'm honest.

Paintball is essentially a simulation of war. A paintball videogame is a simulation of a simulation of war... I think what I'm trying to say is if you're not going to play paintball in real life, then play a game like CoD or Counterstrike.
What about a game where you play a guy on a computer who is playing a paintball game online which is essentially a game where people simulate war? :p