General ford focus induction kit

Currently reading:
General ford focus induction kit

Jaycho

Hi, its me asking about induction kits(again) lol has anyone with a mk2 1.2 elx 8v got a picture of what a focus induction kit will look like under the bonnet supposed to look like?, i dont know much about cars so i dont want to mess it up lol

Heres a few quick pics i took of the Apiro Focus Kit..............

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

:eek: Excuse ma dirty engine, needs a clean and new rocker cover gasket (A GENUINE 1 THIS TIME, SICK OF THE LEAKING :bang: )

IMG_0412.JPG

As you can see it fits straight over the TB and there is no need for a reducer.
only thing you need to do is fabricate something to connect your existing breather pipe to the one on the Induction pipe....! As you can see i havent got round to doing this yet.

Have gota say firstly it is only a 1.2 8v so dont expect miraculous power gains because no matter what induction kit you fit its by no means guna make it fast but it makes a nice sound and pulls abit better in lower rpms.
I do have to admit that i have noticed slight and i mean slight power gains in each gear but this is prob coz i drive it like its a 1.8/2.0 lol.

nice one 4 that crazy, ive still not got around to fitting it as i need to get someone who knows what they're doin.thx 4 the help agen mate (y)

its just a case of undoing the 4/5 screws around the side of the airbox, removing it, and simply putting the new induction kit on, then you just have to position it away from the hot engine parts and secure it, easy as 1,2,3...

ChrisUK said:
Where abouts are you?. If your not too far I'll do it ;).
cheers,I'm in Birmingham mate,duno if thts 2 far 4 u but id be willing 2 meet half way or something :)

Back