P

Panda (For Sale) For Sale Panda 4x4 Mk 3 UK sump guard, original part Sold

Hi, do you still have the sump guard, would it fit a diesel? whereabouts in the w mids are you and how much do you want for it? thank you
Hi, sorry it is sold but I suspect it wouldn't have fit a diesel. Good luck with your search.

Hi, sorry it is sold but I suspect it wouldn't have fit a diesel. Good luck with your search.
I would say make sure you know exactly which sump guard you need. As an example both of these say they are for a 2012 diesel. They are different to each other. I suspect one is for a Mark 3 panda and one is for a Mark 4, but don't know this as a fact.
And they are both different to the 2010 petrol one I was selling.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I would say make sure you know exactly which sump guard you need. As an example both of these say they are for a 2012 diesel. They are different to each other. I suspect one is for a Mark 3 panda and one is for a Mark 4, but don't know this as a fact.
And they are both different to the 2010 petrol one I was selling.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back