Flux Direct

Currently reading:
Flux Direct

Venters

bairns, not bombs.
So I had the 126 insured through Flux Direct. The Marea is insured though Chris Knott but Flux quoted me something like £3 less. So though I'd go for it.

What a big mistake! :(

1, They sent me an email which went straight to the spam folder demanding a mileage declaration and a copy of my driving license. Despite no mention of this being required when I was paying them after my quote. This was followed by a second email again straight to the spam folder stating my policy would be cancelled if I didn't send them the docs asked for.
After eventually finding these emails. I sent one back explaining that I do not have an office. So downloading the docs then printing them out to fill them in and a scanner to reupload them to an email would be impossible for me. So they said they would send them out snail mail.

2, The docs arrived after only a couple days. I open the perfectly sealed and undamaged envelope to find that before the docs had been put in the envelope the had been ripped to shreds first! An email to tell them what had happened was sent with no reply.

3, A new letter from them Stating my insurance would be cancelled in 7 days after the letter was posted. YAY I thought I'll just insure the car with someone who has a bloody clue what they are doing. Unfortunately the letter demanded I send back my certificate of nsurance in the pre paid envelope supplied. Only there was no envelope supplied. :rolleye:
SO phone them up to get them to send the envelope out and to find out how much of a refund I would be due. Well a premium of £175 pound and insured with them for 3 months. Means a refund of £60!

Well hold on a second that means I've lost £110 in 3 months so the final 9 months was £60. Hows that? Well £45 is an admin charge!
WTF I nealry lost it on the phone.

For the sake of £3 I should have just got the car insured with Chris Knott like the Marea is. Never had any issues with them.
Suppose you get what you pay for. I paid pretty much bugger all for an annual premium and got pretty much bugger all customer service.

Currently have a 126 with no insurance on the drive. As I now cannot afford to insure it till pay day! :mad:

I thought you had a right within 2 weeks to cancel with no charge?
I would wait for confermation but you may be owed some cash
also chriss knott will beat it by a bit more i think 10%

So I had the 126 insured through Flux Direct. The Marea is insured though Chris Knott but Flux quoted me something like £3 less. So though I'd go for it.

What a big mistake! :(

1, They sent me an email which went straight to the spam folder demanding a mileage declaration and a copy of my driving license. Despite no mention of this being required when I was paying them after my quote. This was followed by a second email again straight to the spam folder stating my policy would be cancelled if I didn't send them the docs asked for.
After eventually finding these emails. I sent one back explaining that I do not have an office. So downloading the docs then printing them out to fill them in and a scanner to reupload them to an email would be impossible for me. So they said they would send them out snail mail.

2, The docs arrived after only a couple days. I open the perfectly sealed and undamaged envelope to find that before the docs had been put in the envelope the had been ripped to shreds first! An email to tell them what had happened was sent with no reply.

3, A new letter from them Stating my insurance would be cancelled in 7 days after the letter was posted. YAY I thought I'll just insure the car with someone who has a bloody clue what they are doing. Unfortunately the letter demanded I send back my certificate of nsurance in the pre paid envelope supplied. Only there was no envelope supplied. :rolleye:
SO phone them up to get them to send the envelope out and to find out how much of a refund I would be due. Well a premium of £175 pound and insured with them for 3 months. Means a refund of £60!

Well hold on a second that means I've lost £110 in 3 months so the final 9 months was £60. Hows that? Well £45 is an admin charge!
WTF I nealry lost it on the phone.

For the sake of £3 I should have just got the car insured with Chris Knott like the Marea is. Never had any issues with them.
Suppose you get what you pay for. I paid pretty much bugger all for an annual premium and got pretty much bugger all customer service.

Currently have a 126 with no insurance on the drive. As I now cannot afford to insure it till pay day! :mad:

Hi,

So sorry I have only just seen this thread if you would like me to look into this for you then please PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact number.

Regards,
Dan.

Hi,

So sorry I have only just seen this thread if you would like me to look into this for you then please PM me your Name and Postcode and Contact number.

Regards,
Dan.

Sorry bud. Only way you would be able to help would be to find out where the hell my refund is. Finally received a new envelope to send the policy back but still no refund.

I'd be happy to take the £60 if it means cutting all association to this company. (n)

Last edited:
Back