Styling Fitting A Savage Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Fitting A Savage Kit

Badger_Benji

HELP,

Just received my savage kit, got it unwrapped, and noticed there are no mounting points, if anyone has any advice on how to fit this please tell.

I have offered it up to the original bumpers to see if it fits over the top, but it appears not.

You have to fabricate your own mountings.

Yes I realized that one, I just wondered if anyone else had done this and what they found worked well, but im guessing you all paid a body shop to do the work, oh well worth an ask.

That was one thought I was having, I was also wondering about welding some large washes to appropriate size nuts an then glass fibre and bonding those in place.

Its not for sale, its going to be fitted, and fitted by me, and sprayed by my mate. I have this thing about modified cars should be modified by the owner or at worst by a group of mates. Its just so satisfying driving round in your own creation.

Badger_Benji said:
Its not for sale, its going to be fitted, and fitted by me, and sprayed by my mate. I have this thing about modified cars should be modified by the owner or at worst by a group of mates. Its just so satisfying driving round in your own creation.

But you are driving round in fiats creation ;) :D

AppleSei said:
Ive had 15 blood samples taken out of me, i think i can be forgiven for being a bit of an ass.....today ;)

Well replacing blood with **** is a bad idea, so stop taking it :p

Back