First insurance

Currently reading:
First insurance

wellbeloved747

So im looking for insurance on my 1.2 dynamic, and i can't have a black box! the best quote i have found is £1520 with sainsburys via Go compare.

just after it as cheap as possible i know i won't get it much cheaper, does anyone know of anyone who may go cheaper on the specific car?

Many Thanks

So im looking for insurance on my 1.2 dynamic, and i can't have a black box! the best quote i have found is £1520 with sainsburys via Go compare.

just after it as cheap as possible i know i won't get it much cheaper, does anyone know of anyone who may go cheaper on the specific car?

Many Thanks

You'll just need to shop about, as a company who is cheap for one won't nessecarily be cheap for another. And don't forget to try companies directly who are not on comparison websites such as direct line and Aviva etc.

Tbh £1500 doesn't sound too unreasonable. But why can't you have a telematics box :confused:

It's worth tweaking the details of the quote slightly

Things like the excess (down as well as up)
Job title (there's a checker on the money supermarket website
Mileage (try be as accurate as possible when calculating it)
TPFT vs Fully Comp (TPFT can be more expensive)
Add older drivers with clean licenses (I believe the max is 3 - and make sure they're na ed drivers and you are the policy holder)

If you don't mind me asking, why can't you have a black box fitted?

Hi,

Feel free to PM me your details & I can arrange a call back from our quotes team to see what we can offer.

Regards,
Dan.

Back