first good clean since before xmas

Currently reading:
first good clean since before xmas

well it has been cleaned but ive been lazy and taken it to the local hand car wash but today i did it myself.

DSC000532.JPG

DSC000541.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC000562.JPG

DSC00057.JPG

DSC00058.JPG

DSC000592.JPG

the fiatforum badge nice and proud over the break light :D
DSC00060.JPG

DSC000612.JPG

DSC00062.JPG

DSC000631.JPG

DSC000521.JPG

i know there is a lot but im not used to it being so clean lol and went a bit ott :p so what you all think (y) /(n)

What reg is it? it's got a sporting badge on it, is that usually there?? :confused:

Looks good, the grille & bump strips beed colour coding though imo.

Looks very nice. We have a regular charity thing going on at the local fire station and for £3 you get a top job.

A Stilo (same colour as yours) parked next to me today and she had your wheels but the smoked version. They were the best wheels I have ever seen up close and really suited the colour of the car. I just sold a set the same as yours to Kurt but they never looked that good on my Stilo.

Nice1 (y) exactly the same as what ive been doing to day! As i did a mer 400miles at the weekend so she got rather dirty! But it only took me 4hours cleaning and TLC to bring her back up to her normal bling :)

Yes defiently need to get those rub strips colour coded and slam the bugger! It does look odd that high up in 4x4 teritory ;)

Oh and the best colour for the stilo by far :D lol!

Seraph said:
What reg is it? it's got a sporting badge on it, is that usually there?? :confused:

Looks good, the grille & bump strips beed colour coding though imo.

yeah its an '05 sporting (same as dynamic but with cruise control and 17" wheels) but they only put the badge on one side :bang: keep meaning to buy another or put the existing one on the back instead! bump strips will prob get done in the summer as i need 2 new tyres an its service time :(

bozzy said:
Looks very nice. We have a regular charity thing going on at the local fire station and for £3 you get a top job.

A Stilo (same colour as yours) parked next to me today and she had your wheels but the smoked version. They were the best wheels I have ever seen up close and really suited the colour of the car. I just sold a set the same as yours to Kurt but they never looked that good on my Stilo.

i think you spot on there, ive found a place in manchester that will repair curb damage and powdercoat the wheels shadow grey (smoked) for £140 all in :eek: so when the funds are there and i have a donor set of wheels will get them done :yum:

1.8Stilo said:
Nice1 (y) exactly the same as what ive been doing to day! As i did a mer 400miles at the weekend so she got rather dirty! But it only took me 4hours cleaning and TLC to bring her back up to her normal bling :)

Yes defiently need to get those rub strips colour coded and slam the bugger! It does look odd that high up in 4x4 teritory ;)

Oh and the best colour for the stilo by far :D lol!

there is a place just down the road that does a clean for £5. and polish for £7.99 they also got rid of two scratches for me (y)

thanks for the comments all :)

Back