First Fiat

Currently reading:
First Fiat

19roadster32

My first Fiat 500 Abarth, I didn't know what an Arbarth was until after I bought it. 2015, just turned 40k. I put it on my lift to change the oil, noticed no catalytic converter, no muffler, looks factory and sounds great. No splash shield under the engine so I bought one on ebay. Idles at 100rpm but was told that was okay.
The arm rests are a pain but plan on taking them off and doing a center console.
I am glad I found this forum

My first Fiat 500 Abarth, I didn't know what an Arbarth was until after I bought it. 2015, just turned 40k. I put it on my lift to change the oil, noticed no catalytic converter, no muffler, looks factory and sounds great. No splash shield under the engine so I bought one on ebay. Idles at 100rpm but was told that was okay.
The arm rests are a pain but plan on taking them off and doing a center console.
I am glad I found this forum
I find that with Fiat, it's totally not built around the driver, but, we slowly mould ourselves into place well, and learn to love the discomfort a little.
My favourite part of mine is I feel like I'm driving - other cars, the things seem to drive themselves!

Back