General Finaly Fixed !

Currently reading:
General Finaly Fixed !

rich_2oo3

after spending a week without my car and my pockets £225 lighter my car is back ! she is running and just needed a clean after beeing left under a tree at the garage lol so she broke down 5-6 times in 6 months now any bets on what goes next ?

Bar_4.bmp

Currently undergoing engine sergury ... get me 100cc of oil and a new head gasket stat !

Nice work.

Ive finally got my 1242 together, and a crane arranged, so mines getting open heart surgery tomorrow:)

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine to go in soon, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

nearly had one of my wheels fall off on the motorway once.. i was doing work on the car the day before and forgot to properly tighten the nuts (tightened em with my hand but never stood on the wrench) and i could hear a knocking noise when driving slow so i stopped and found that all the nuts on that wheel had loosened themselves lol B)

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

Also did that - belting down the motorway averaging an INDICATED 100mph from Teeside to Lincoln - got to my driveway and the knocking i heard 10 minutes earlier was a bit louder than before - got out n had a look and managed to take 2 bolts out just by pulling - they werent even threaded in!

Back