Finally pictures of my bravo - Styling part II.

Currently reading:
Finally pictures of my bravo - Styling part II.

D

DrSergioDJ

here they are...

6396FiatBravo5.JPG

6396FiatBravo4.JPG

6396FiatBravo2-med.JPG

6396FiatBravo.JPG

I've put the sideskirts on by myself...**** the "original for bravo" thing..had to cut them to fit.. :S

looks good

looks really good, i still like the indy kit/carzone kit nomatter what people say!

wish i'd got the first brava i looked at now which was that colour!

Re: looks good

That looks really cool m8. love the way it is hugging the ground. how much has it been lowered? 40mm? 60mm? are they 17in wheels?

Re: Re: looks good

Looking good, same color as mine ;)

So whats next?

Re: Re: Re: looks good

looks superb matey, really like the darker colours on bravos make it look so much better, ANyone know how much the indy kit is btw?

cool car man

what are the size of the rims?what are the brands of the spoilers?will you please take picture of the back?man your car is wicked man,respect.greetz maxxen

Re: cool car man

i love it, looks great!

there are some real quality bravos out there now.

Jonathan

answers :)

Ok, let's begin.

1) Wheels are 17"x7 with 205/40 on it.

2) The car is lowered 35mm with Apex, but looks cooler as the surface isn't flat. I'd like to try 60mm, but even now I touch the ground here and there with the front splitter, so I'll probably only change to a better 40mm springs, like H&R or something similar.

3)
The back ->
moj_bravo7.JPG

But this will go off soon, as it has no "papers" (certificates - it was made by my friend) because I can get fined for driving with it on and not have papers (sux, but that's the law here, everything on the car has to be made specificly for the car and proffesionally tested before putted on sale)

4)I "had" to take the Carzone, cause here I can only get the Milano or the Cadamuro. The Milano bodykit isn't really something I was looking for and I fancied that sweet lines of the Carzone for quite some time...but I had to get 17"s first :D So when money came..I bought the Carzone.

5) What's next? Probably the interior (gonna be wicked :D), the boot (wait and you shall see), a rear spoiler, a new rear bumper and a new, double exhaust. And that's it.
It's hard to make something out of your car if you only have a 150-200 pounds of monthly income (total income), being a student and work only when you have the time. Plus pay your gsm bills, go out sometimes, have a girlfriend... ;)

But I'm trying my best. So far, I have the first Carzone on a Bravo in my country :)

I'll keep you posted with updates, the interior pictures should follow in about 14 days.

Bye

Re: answers :)

Nice work by your m8 then.

I know everything about beeing a poor student, luckely i'm finished within a month :)
Hope to get some money for some styling for my car then.

Re: answers :)

Nice work by your m8 then.

I know everything about beeing a poor student, luckely i'm finished within a month :)
Hope to get some money for some styling for my car then.

Re: Re: answers :)

Im a student too, wish i could afford to do stuff to my car!

Jonathan

Re: Re: Re: answers :)

WTF! You're a student?

So am I, but I haveNOT the cash to do things like this :p LOL

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

love the way you're modding the machine