20092008304.jpg

Seicento Finally Pics of my car!

Introduction

My Sei sold and bought back not so long ago :)

It's a '99 black Sporting with obvious stuff done to the outside from the pictures

Engine is a 1242 8v on the way out ever since i bought it back
Chipped
GSR induction kit
Think thats all really or else i cant remember!
Running punto 75 timing since i broke a crank Pulley :S
Unique car, Never seen another one like it anywhere :)

STA70436.jpg

IMGP0554.jpg

13072009678.jpg

13072009679.jpg

20092008304.jpg
There just genuine Superlites, not sure on the model of superlite but there one piece 13" i think there ford fitmeet, not too sure! just needed wobbly bolts and the hubcentric spacers just for the centre bore and fitted grand! Thanks!

Shannon

Yep it just looks big in that photo, hardly noticable in reality and that lasty pic was when it had wee number plates the same ones are on the front and back now!

not alot at the minute as it is off the road and alot of things gone wrong since i bought it back!

Shannon

I sold it and bought it back a month later. Since then the handbrake is pretty much gone, the gearbox/diff recked itself, theres a very bad oil leak and window seals have been ripped off!

So itl be off the road until i get it sorted!

Shannon

what fiat wheels have you been looking at?? They certainly aren't like any i've ever seen or know of.. They just look like normal superlites to me, i'd hazard a guess they are 6.5" or 7" but superlites come in any size you want so could anything really, should be stamped on the wheel somewhere.

what fiat wheels have you been looking at?? They certainly aren't like any i've ever seen or know of.. They just look like normal superlites to me, i'd hazard a guess they are 6.5" or 7" but superlites come in any size you want so could anything really, should be stamped on the wheel somewhere.

good question.. i think im getting them mixed up :L ahah my mistake

Back