Punto (Mk2/2b) Finally got around to joining

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Finally got around to joining

Bbass8

Hi,

Pleased to be here and hope to get the help I need with a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v active sport 2006 as it is constantly in the wars or just breaking down.

This one is the step-daughters and I try to keep it out of the garage to save her pennies. It has had a few break-downs in the couple of years she's had it. fortunately nothing too major unless you class putting it through a hedge into a farmers field :eek:. She took it well and only smashed up bumpers, radiator and a few other cheaply replaceable or fixable things. Amazed how cheap i done the repairs and how well split and broken bumpers are repairable with only a few crack lines.

We've had fun replacing clutch cylinder and also a lot of swearing with the gear cables popping off, even the new ones. Steel putty has saved the day and a lot of money there.

Anyway, the car is presently on the drive with battery drain issues and I'm after advise there. I have posted a seperate one for that.

Looking forward to learning a lot more as my son is 18 and looking for a first car now :D

Last edited:
Back