Fifa 11

Currently reading:
Fifa 11

Not that impressed with FIFA 11 tbh. Could have been much better, good, but no significant changes other than differnet game modes from FIFA 10.

I like fifa, its probly the game i play the most. I dont go on ultimate team though, usually career mode, online or just with friends. Its not much different from fifa 10 i dont think, the commentry is more or less the same. Gets a bit boring

Is it just me or is the speed the ball travels when you do a ground pass really slow? Iv recently started playing from fifa 10, and my passes keep getting intercepted or through balls dont go far//quick enough? then if you hold it down longer it just travels slowly to a player further away!

Is it just me or is the speed the ball travels when you do a ground pass really slow? Iv recently started playing from fifa 10, and my passes keep getting intercepted or through balls dont go far//quick enough? then if you hold it down longer it just travels slowly to a player further away!

This is due to the new passing system I believe. You have to use the right analogue stick to 'direct' the pass. The speed of the pass will be determined by how accurate your stick is pointing to the direction of the player.

If that makes any sense.

Try using the d-pad rather than the sticks, this is how i set fifa up, passes tend to get intercepted sometimes but its easier to vary the speed using the d-pad so they are stronger, unless its my personal set up that is better than what you are given

They are trying to mimick real life i guess

I play Fifa a lot.. I've also noticed that the majority of my passes are intercepted in no time.

I also find it harder to bomb away from defenders with fast players.. it just seems like the slower players are somehow able to keep up. And then once they do catch up, for some reason its as if my player is magnetically attracted to them and they get the better of me. Bit daft really

I play Fifa a lot.. I've also noticed that the majority of my passes are intercepted in no time.

I also find it harder to bomb away from defenders with fast players.. it just seems like the slower players are somehow able to keep up. And then once they do catch up, for some reason its as if my player is magnetically attracted to them and they get the better of me. Bit daft really

yeh its like the defence has the advantage, and players like lennon and walcott cant really just leave the defenders and run up the line.

yeh its like the defence has the advantage, and players like lennon and walcott cant really just leave the defenders and run up the line.

Thats FIFA for ya. This is were Pro Evo is better. But konami has done themselves no favours with that game. Used to awesome, now it sucks.

I got Fifa 11 on iPhone, its fun but can be frustrating. Also is it me or is torres still at Liverpool yet the splash screen shows him with the Chelsea kit on :S Not played at Chelsea yet so dunno if he's in their squad aswell!

on the iphone he will stay as liverpool (he hasnt been changed, nor has anyone) unless they put an update out which i doubt as they would have to change probably 100's of players around and it will take ages no doubt to update to do that

On the PS3 it has been changed

Hmm, lame, just finished a season, came first with 114 points (maybe i need to change the difficulty level :p) but was let down when it didnt go straight into another season. It just shows the cup you just won.. hope the next one is better!

Back