Fiat uno 70SX engine mounting bracket NEEDED

Currently reading:
Fiat uno 70SX engine mounting bracket NEEDED

jijibuggi160

I am looking for this part marked in red. It is the mounting bracket of a fiat uno Mk1 70 SX. Not so sure I'm going to find it but I need another one like it for another uno. The uno 55 and 60 might have the same engine bracket but I'm not sure. Maybe someone knows someone who has something like this? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    426.4 KB · Views: 75
Use a parts list like ePER To compare the brackets.

Then google the part number..

You will probably find several suppliers.

Charlie

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything. This part is not something that is usually sold new so probably that's why. My best match is to find one from an old scrapped uno. However having said that, here in Malta there aren't many UNOs anymore. Am trying my luck on here. I'm sure someone on here might have one. Thanks for your help

I'll photo mine later today so you can see if the 1.0 has the same bracket, I'd think not though as SOHC/FIRE.

Problem is, the Mk1 Uno isn't on ePER, only the Mk2 and CS, unless I'm missing something.

This is not the part however I think I found the part I need on the same website by choosing different variants of uno's. Problem is they don't have it available [emoji25]

I'll photo mine later today so you can see if the 1.0 has the same bracket, I'd think not though as SOHC/FIRE.

Problem is, the Mk1 Uno isn't on ePER, only the Mk2 and CS, unless I'm missing something.

Hi Steve. No the one of the 999cc fire is not the same. But thanks anyway :) yes, that website does have parts for mk1 unos too

Hey guys. I am attaching a clearer photo of the part I need, maybe someone knows of a place / website or person who can help me find this part. Thanks IMG_8117.JPG

That will have a part number...

Google the part number.. ;)

I have made a mistake. The part circled in red attached above is not the right part for the 70SX / 70SL. The part i need is the one at the very top of this thread circled in red in the actual engine bay of a 70SX.
I have had absolutely no luck in finding this part. I really taught that there would be someone on here who would sell me one or happen to know from where I can get one. Have these cars become so rare?

Back