Technical Fiat stilo weird cd player problem

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat stilo weird cd player problem

Gblast

Hi there guys, I am new to fiat and forum. You guys helped me alot by writing stuff I need to know and check before getting my F Stilo so tnx :slayer:

Any way, I got Fiat Stilo 1.8 like 10 days ago, you know fair price it has a few downsides but thats nothing big, purely estetic, but what bothers me is CD PLAYER, the thing is I know tuner went bad, he cant get any station, I read at this forum about it and I know, signal strenght is 0.8v, but I dont need that, what I need is CD, and it reads disks easly and nice but no sound coming out of speakers, when I press SRC I can hear static coming from speakers on volume I set when I was on cd, then I go back to cd its like I pressed mute.
display says TRACK 01 and numbers are moving like 00:55 ; 01:13 and so on, when it completes track 01 it goes to TRACK 2 and I can see track 02 is rolling but no sound coming what so ever, I burned other disks, tryed ones I used before, nothing, no sound at all when source is cd.... :bang:

So anyone had the same problem or know whats up with this, is there maybe possibilty amp doesnt wake up on cd or did it died, I will try when I get back from work to remove - on battery, but to be honest I dont like doing that :)

Guys, removing - from battery didnt help, it reseted time and everything but the problem still persists.

some one please help me its getting really annoying....

Back