Technical Fiat Stilo 2002 rear vent help

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Stilo 2002 rear vent help

shadowownz

Hi guys! Just found out that I'm missing a part from my Stilo 1.9JTD 2002. Besides the 2 screws can anyone tell me what am I missing?is it a lid or an ashtray? Thanks in advance! Picture as follows. It's from the center console, below the rear air vent of the said console.

Attachments

• IMG_20181019_184431.jpg
    IMG_20181019_184431.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 31
Ashtray

The complete panel (2) is different for 3 and 5 door cars.

The individual parts of the ashtray (4, 10, 11 and 12) are the same for 3 and 5 door cars.

Attachments

• Rear Ashtray.JPG
    Rear Ashtray.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 36
Is it possible to replace the back side of the vent (the one with the ashtray) for a non-ashtray rear vent? a solid plastic cover from top to bottom? I have someone with a 3d stilo thats selling me this part but it doesnt have the ashtray, it's just a solid plastic cover. Does it fit my Stilo?

Is it possible to replace the back side of the vent (the one with the ashtray) for a non-ashtray rear vent? a solid plastic cover from top to bottom? I have someone with a 3d stilo thats selling me this part but it doesnt have the ashtray, it's just a solid plastic cover. Does it fit my Stilo?

If yours is also a 3 door car, then yes, it should fit.

The panel without the ashtray is item 3 in the parts diagram above.

Davren sorry to bother again but i have this (picture attached) that someone is selling. What do i need to buy? Just the plastic cover or the rear vent as well? It's also from a 3d 2002 Stilo.

Attachments

• 6371391193-plasticos-fiat-stilo.jpg
    6371391193-plasticos-fiat-stilo.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
Back