Technical Fiat Stilo 2.4 Selespeed vibration/pulling on 1st and 2nd gear when cold

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Stilo 2.4 Selespeed vibration/pulling on 1st and 2nd gear when cold

chambao7711

Hey Guys,

I've got my Stilo 2.4 1-2 months ago and I still haven't touched anything on the car, because I'm not driving it a lot, yet I am planning to change the engine and the transmission oil and the timing belt.

The thing is that, for a few days the car started pulling when it is cold when I press the gas pedal on 1st gear and when the car shifts to 2nd. Just to make it clear, that once I turn on the car I wait for at least 2-3 minutes for it to warm up.

I am not a technical guy, yet I want to know, if it can be fixed by changing the gearbox oil and the robot's one or it would probably need serious repairs.

Another thing that I should mention is that I've changed the antifreeze container, because it was broken and the car was raising temperature very hard. Even though I changed it, it still finds it hard to raise the temperature and it may need a replacement of the thermostat.

I am looking forward to your advice.

Thank you in advance !

Hi Chambao7711,

I also had this symptoms, they clearly became less when I changed my wishbones. Check those first and al other rubber mountings before looking at the expensive parts.

Cheers!
Robert

Back