Fiat servicing ,Stonacre in Wrexham

Currently reading:
Fiat servicing ,Stonacre in Wrexham

reprobate

Does anyone know of a decent Fiat garge in the N. West (ie Mersyside/Manchester area. My nearest is Stoneacre in Wrexham, does anyone have any comment about them as far as servicing is concerned?
I have already contacted their part dept. and they seem quite good.
Thanks for any comments.

Thanks for that advice Sammiboo. I might go to the Shrewsbury one. Unfortunately, M&K in Colwyn Bay have closed down or I would use them. I have been a customer of theirs for years. The site is being sold for housing developement apparently. It`s a real shame as some of the staff have been there for years.
Anyway,I`ve got about three months to go yet. I want to take it to a Fiat place just to have it checked over properly,well for the first service anyway.
Thanks to all of you for you`r help. Very informative!

Thanks for that advice Sammiboo. I might go to the Shrewsbury one. Unfortunately, M&K in Colwyn Bay have closed down or I would use them. I have been a customer of theirs for years. The site is being sold for housing developement apparently. It`s a real shame as some of the staff have been there for years.
Anyway,I`ve got about three months to go yet. I want to take it to a Fiat place just to have it checked over properly,well for the first service anyway.
Thanks to all of you for you`r help. Very informative!

Really???:(

I have used them for years along with the rest of the family

I only received a service reminder from them a couple months back

Last real visit was April time. I was £500 away from purchasing a yellow daihatsu from them. I noticed the old rover showroom was empty and fiat side wasn't bursting at the seams with cars

Well i bought my fiat punto from stoneacre wrexham, and when it went in for its first service they left oil cap off! so when i was driving home from work i noticed the smell of burning oil stopped and realised that there was oil everywhere! How the guy who dropped the car back off at work for me did not notice the smell is beyond me. Also service seemed very expensive!

Well i bought my fiat punto from stoneacre wrexham, and when it went in for its first service they left oil cap off! so when i was driving home from work i noticed the smell of burning oil stopped and realised that there was oil everywhere! How the guy who dropped the car back off at work for me did not notice the smell is beyond me. Also service seemed very expensive!

had no sense of smell:confused:

got one of my cars from stoneacre, never had a problem with it.

i got mine n the Stoneacre in wrexham but seeing as my drivers side door has locked me in today, I may just give them and do a report for you guys as to how they deal with my issue

Back