General Fiat Qubo

Currently reading:
General Fiat Qubo

Dannyboi27

Hi guys,

I am really looking at wanting a Qubo It seems to be Just my Type of Car. Now As anyone any good ideas as to what would the best spec be.

I do quiet alot of miledge around 1000 miles a month. So can anyone help?

You'll be wanting a diesel for that mileage. The 75 is fine if most of your driving is urban or rural for short distances. The 95 is better for long distances, especially motorways, driving with heavy loads and towing a trailer. I've got a 95 HP Trekking but you may prefer the middle series, which I think is called My Life at the moment. Avoid the entry level version. Also have a look at the Fiorino Combo or Combi or whatever it's called. It's really a van but it has rear seats (removable) and windows and should be cheaper that the Qubo. You can also get the Adventure Package or similar which is to say mechanically the same as a Trekking. Dark colors work best, but that's just me.

Mine's done 30000 miles and is not quite a year old. Only had one problem, which was common to many Fiats and that was with the Start & Stop disconnecting itself. It was fixed under warranty.

Morning Dan, Like Ranton above says, the 75hp is a good bet, it was the original diesel engine for the Qubo, and is still rated well by the people (including myself) who run it. As for the 95hp, I will bow to other peoples knowledge of that motor, however, Ranton is the only person I know off who actually has a 95. Have a good look around the dealers, and see whats available. Now would seem to be a good time to buy, as my dealer certainly has good deals on the 1 Qubo he has in stock. Good luck, and let us know how you get on.
Cheers Qube 0.

Back