General Fiat Qubo Model Year 2011

Currently reading:
General Fiat Qubo Model Year 2011

Hello

Can anyone please tell me what the latest on Qubo qvqilqbility is?

I'd like a Qubo 95 HP Trekking with Dual Logic and can't seem to find the three together in the same car anywhere. 'Anywhere' means the websites of Fiat UK, BE and FR. I could try the websites of Fiat NL, DE and CH but I don't think it's worth the effort. Trekking and Dual seem to be mutually exclusive. The same for 95 HP and Dual. Then again, in France and Belgium they are showing MY 10 cars on the configurators...

I've got to have a LHD model but I was hoping to find some info on here. BYW, the Fiat UK site is far better than any of the others by look and feel. The rest should follow the example, except for how options are displayed.

Thanks

The Official Raccoon of Belgium

Hello

I remember when the Trekking version was launched, I was hoping that it would be available with a dualogic gearbox but it wasn't. I have just checked the UK Fiat website and it appears that it still isn't.

However the Ordinary Qubo in dualogic has been a great car for me having owned one for 18 months. With a set of winter tyres on I had no trouble in all the snow that the UK had last year.

I am now glad they didn't bring it out in dualogic otherwise I would have traded up for one when all I needed to do was fit winter tyres.

Hope you find the car you are looking for.

Thanks for the info.

I was at my local Fiat garage last Saturday and there's no way you can get Dual Logic with a Trekking no matter what the engine is. The only way you can get Dual Logic is with the 1.3 Multijet 75 HP engine. It's not available with the 95 HP version of the 1.3 even in a lower trim level. The 75 HP version is barely adequate so there's no way I'm going with Dual Logic even though as I get older I'd prefer an automatic gearbox. The lack of the 95 HP Multijet in the Qubo is why I've put off buying one for so long. What I really want is the 115 HP version of the 1.6 Multijet but I don't see that happening soon or ever.

I'm ordering a new Trekking 95 this Saturday :)

Hello

Can anyone please tell me what the latest on Qubo qvqilqbility is?

I'd like a Qubo 95 HP Trekking with Dual Logic and can't seem to find the three together in the same car anywhere. 'Anywhere' means the websites of Fiat UK, BE and FR. I could try the websites of Fiat NL, DE and CH but I don't think it's worth the effort. Trekking and Dual seem to be mutually exclusive. The same for 95 HP and Dual. Then again, in France and Belgium they are showing MY 10 cars on the configurators...

I've got to have a LHD model but I was hoping to find some info on here. BYW, the Fiat UK site is far better than any of the others by look and feel. The rest should follow the example, except for how options are displayed.

Thanks

The Official Raccoon of Belgium

In case anyone's wondering what 'qvqilqbility' stands for, it's availability. I have a QWERTY keyboard at work and an AZERTY keyboard at home. The Q and the A are reversed from one to the other and there are a number of other differences. I make typos like this all the time on both of them...

There's a 2011MY Qubo Dynamic MJTD in black at my local (Coventry) dealer. It's Euro V and there's a notice hanging from the mirror explaining the DPF - scarry! It has a shiny black dash, SATNAV dock and nice orange/black trim. Still 75bhp with the same emissions as my 2010MY (I bought it in Feb 2011). Priced around £14500, it seems very expensive. Mine was a demonstrator (for 2 days) priced at £13550 but I got it for £10450 with mats and a full tank of fuel. I love it!

Back