General Fiat Qubo Diesel Best Fuel Consumption

Currently reading:
General Fiat Qubo Diesel Best Fuel Consumption

About 60/65 mph on dual carriageway, car is a manual (stated in original post). Peevishness due to other postings stating 'never get less than 50 mpg' and '61 mpg on a run' from identical cars, never mind comparison with Panda!

Morning Philbee,
Mines a 75hp Duralogic, never drops below 50mpg, even on the 'stupid' shopping cycle............on a run mid 60s is no problem. Perhaps a 'heavy' right foot ??, just a thought.......

Take care, Qube O...

Morning Philbee,
Mines a 75hp Duralogic, never drops below 50mpg, even on the 'stupid' shopping cycle............on a run mid 60s is no problem. Perhaps a 'heavy' right foot ??, just a thought.......

Take care, Qube O...

Hmm agree....mine was much the same I tried using the onboard ECODRIVE tracked my trips for a while & left off the right foot so hard & the difference did show

Thanks for all replies, folks!

My driving style could almost be described as geriatric-the 'heavy right foot' doesn't come into it, trust me!

I could easily get over 60 mpg on a run from my '51 plate VW Passat pdi with 130 bhp and 320 Nm of torque and that car weighed 386kg more than the Qubo....

Thanks for all replies, folks!

My driving style could almost be described as geriatric-the 'heavy right foot' doesn't come into it, trust me!

I could easily get over 60 mpg on a run from my '51 plate VW Passat pdi with 130 bhp and 320 Nm of torque and that car weighed 386kg more than the Qubo....

But has a much bigger engine which doesn't need to work as hard as a result....

Back