Technical Fiat Qubo: central locking question

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Qubo: central locking question

I am owners of a 2016 qubo diesel and I need some information about Central locking system. The car has automatic lock door after the car start moving. This is a good option but some times I want to control this function manual. Anybody know if I can control this function manual with a button (manual lock/unlock)?
If anyone know where is located the wiring harness for automatic lock or any relay will be helpful.

Thanks

I am owners of a 2016 qubo diesel and I need some information about Central locking system. The car has automatic lock door after the car start moving. This is a good option but some times I want to control this function manual. Anybody know if I can control this function manual with a button (manual lock/unlock)?
If anyone know where is located the wiring harness for automatic lock or any relay will be helpful.

Thanks
If it's like all other fiats there is no harness or relay it's controlled direct from the body computer
You should likely have a option to enable to disable the auto lock either on the radio of instrument cluster of the car
And a button on the dash to manually lock and unlock the car may possibly be built in to the handle on the door itself if it's like the 500

If it's like all other fiats there is no harness or relay it's controlled direct from the body computer
You should likely have a option to enable to disable the auto lock either on the radio of instrument cluster of the car
And a button on the dash to manually lock and unlock the car may possibly be built in to the handle on the door itself if it's like the 500
I found out that the auto lock is exactly the same as you lock the car from outside. So if we use the same wires from door lock couldn't do the job? Will be Safe?

You shouldn't need to mess about with the wiring I'd be shocked if there was a way to lock the door from inside the e car manually
I don't know exactly what version is my car because I bought it used but it's seems to be a very stock version.
I am already shocked verifying this. I stay inside car with closed doors and open windows. From the open window I lock the car from outside with the key(Central locking). The car could start just fine and when I try to open the door from the inner door handle all doors unlocked. Looks like immobilizer not interfere with Central locking.

This happening also to your qubo?

I don't know exactly what version is my car because I bought it used but it's seems to be a very stock version.
I am already shocked verifying this. I stay inside car with closed doors and open windows. From the open window I lock the car from outside with the key(Central locking). The car could start just fine and when I try to open the door from the inner door handle all doors unlocked. Looks like immobilizer not interfere with Central locking.

This happening also to your qubo?
The imboliser had nothing at all to do with central locking
You should be able to lock and unlock the car all all time with the key and from using the handles ( I don't know if the qubo has deadlocks at all)

I'm unsure what you are asking about now? As it sounds like your car works exactly how it is supposed to

The imboliser had nothing at all to do with central locking
You should be able to lock and unlock the car all all time with the key and from using the handles ( I don't know if the qubo has deadlocks at all)

I'm unsure what you are asking about now? As it sounds like your car works exactly how it is supposed to
I just want a manual control of "auto lock". I need this in case I want to pickup somebody to be able to open the door from outside end enter in. The car don't has this function and I am searching if there is any "mod" to achieve that.
So any help with wiring diagram or similar experience will be helpful.

I just want a manual control of "auto lock". I need this in case I want to pickup somebody to be able to open the door from outside end enter in. The car don't has this function and I am searching if there is any "mod" to achieve that.
So any help with wiring diagram or similar experience will be helpful.
Why do you need to control auto lock for that?
Just unlock the doors when pulling up
Should be either a dash button it just pull the handle out a little to unlock the door

but also here are the instructions for disabling auto lock

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-18-22-11-29-50_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-18-22-11-29-50_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 45
Why do you need to control auto lock for that?
Just unlock the doors when pulling up
Should be either a dash button it just pull the handle out a little to unlock the door

but also here are the instructions for disabling auto lock
It's not a big deal, I know. I just want to customise the car to my needs as much I can. By pulling the handle works but some times if you pull to much the door opens and you have to close it again.

You've answered your own question. (pull the door handle just a little, surely you can get used to not pulling it too far)

If you want to disable it then go into the menu using the buttons bellow the drivers air vent. If you don't know how to do this then I suggest you read the owners handbook.

Back