Styling Fiat Panda 03+ Armrest

Erm

Read this ?

[FONT=arial,verdana,helvetica,sans]FIAT PANDA
Year models 2003 onwards
Only suitable for 1.1 8v Active and Actual
[/FONT]

Do you use your seat belt in Greece ?

That rest looks like it will make getting at the seatbelt coupling a right royal PITA (n)

Trev

You could also try 'Kamei' - I got one for my Panda from Botec Design and its great; it is adjustable for angle and forwards/backwards position, tips up, has a big storage box in it and comes in either cloth or leather. The cloth is easy to replace if you want to match it to your interior. It was a doddle to fit too. Only downside was the £80ish it cost.
Prof

You could also try 'Kamei' - I got one for my Panda from Botec Design and its great; it is adjustable for angle and forwards/backwards position, tips up, has a big storage box in it and comes in either cloth or leather. The cloth is easy to replace if you want to match it to your interior. It was a doddle to fit too. Only downside was the £80ish it cost.
Prof
I wiil look in to it.... Thanks
I have a question.... Does it make any noise? I mean, when you run your car on bad roads?

Yes it did make a noise, but a couple of small squares of adhesive backed velcro (the fluffy side) stuck to the armrest uprights stopped it vibrating against the seat belt housing and backrest adjuster. Easy peasy!(y)
Prof

Back