Implemented Fiat MultiECUScan Members Register

Currently reading:
Implemented Fiat MultiECUScan Members Register

Just wondering if it would be a good idea to have a forum special section/thread where forum members who have MultiECUScan (MES) and are willing to fault code read, reset, etc. could register, with:

Forum User Name: s130
Town Location : Southampton
County Location : Hampshire

Nothing else allowed.

After that contact is via PMs

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Indeed

My post already has some NOTES/DISCLAIMERS. I think it is absolutely fair that the Fiat Forum and willing MES/Other Diagnostic kit holders have sensible legal protection.

Until a generally accepted/publicised disclaimer is available then I would strongly recommend that those offering MES/similar services ensure they are adequately protected/covered should anything go wrong.
It's in my nature to try to be as helpful as possible and I do find using MES very interesting and enjoyable. I am getting on well with my MES and use it for service and fault finding. I haven't delved into any of the really "deep" functions and admit to being worried about making irreversible changes. The possibility of something very expensive going wrong which I couldn't "fix" frightens me too much to offer use of it to people I don't know so, for now, I'm just going to carry on with family and, very occasionally, friends.

Back