colinf1 - Dundalk, Co. Louth
craigk - Co. Dublin
motormouth- Co. Kildare
bolgerwalsh - Co. Kilkenny
annec - Co. Kilkenny
Glenza69 - Dundalk, Co. Louth
Anto78 - Bray, Co. Wicklow
m20b25 - Co. Meath

I knew there had to be one of these attempted already! :)

8 people already im sure there has to be a few more :confused:

maybe yous lads would be into some kind of a meet?

craigk - Co. Dublin
motormouth- Co. Kildare
annec - Co. Kilkenny
m20b25 - Co. Meath

I knew there had to be one of these attempted already! :)

Just joined, but I'll gladly add my name!

milestone - Co Kildare

Hi All,

I hope this is the right place to put this, but I have a mad idea :rolleyes:.

I have been thinking about the need for a formal Irish presence on the Fiat / italian Cars scene, and wonder whether we need to start with a splash!

I would love to try one of the long distance car runs, but (as far as I can see) with a difference. Mizen to Malin and Land's End to John O'Groats are fairly standard, albiet admirable. How about Mizen to John O'Groats?

Start in West Cork, pass through Dublin, Belfast, Larne - Stranraer and then to JOG.

Anyone interested?

Hi All,

I hope this is the right place to put this, but I have a mad idea :rolleyes:.

I have been thinking about the need for a formal Irish presence on the Fiat / italian Cars scene, and wonder whether we need to start with a splash!

I would love to try one of the long distance car runs, but (as far as I can see) with a difference. Mizen to Malin and Land's End to John O'Groats are fairly standard, albiet admirable. How about Mizen to John O'Groats?

Start in West Cork, pass through Dublin, Belfast, Larne - Stranraer and then to JOG.

Anyone interested?
i would be intrested in something like this, but maybe not as long a distance (y)

Sounds good, my punto is sold i think but i will have a Fiat Florino which will do the job. Maybe a smaller version of a long distance trip around ireland over 3 days might work, then move on from that

Hi,
Count me in as well, Based in Limerick, 1989 X1/9 GF, 05 Punto (daughters car) just sold my Ulysse. Would like a run of some description in this weather. Today putting a new cam box on the X after a disaster with a blocked oil gallery after a rebuild. 87 miles before it calved. PM me for more details.

Hi chaps! Just about to take ownership of a new 500 TA, so count me in (based in Dublin).

I like the idea of a distance run. A few of the lads are doing a circuit of Ireland over the June bank holiday weekend. Something like that would be good craic.

Hi chaps! Just about to take ownership of a new 500 TA, so count me in (based in Dublin).

I like the idea of a distance run. A few of the lads are doing a circuit of Ireland over the June bank holiday weekend. Something like that would be good craic.

Something like that sounds great!

Nick

craigk - Co. Dublin
motormouth- Co. Kildare
annec - Co. Kilkenny
m20b25 - Co. Meath
milestone - Co Kildare
digger58 - Limerick
brendanger - Dublin
eamonnf - Galway, Co. Galway

Alri lads add me to the list there from Dublin and drive an 02 punto sporting!

craigk - Co. Dublin
motormouth- Co. Kildare
annec - Co. Kilkenny
m20b25 - Co. Meath
milestone - Co Kildare
digger58 - Limerick
brendanger - Dublin
eamonnf - Galway, Co. Galway
hanto92 - co. dublin

I would be interested in joining ..
My wife & I both drive a Fiat

Thanks
Steve

copy and paste the list above, and add your name/location to it...

This thread seems to pick up steam then fade away again, plus if a meet was organised, where would it be?

Heres a map with a raduis of 50~miles from everybodys (approx) location..

Somewhere around north dublin/meath looks like most average for people along east coast, with somewhere like Tullamore kinda inbetween for everyone.

Back