Fiat Mods??

Currently reading:
Fiat Mods??

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Endsleigh phoned me up this evening after i had done a qoute on a stilo after i forgot to untick the box saying 'do you want us to contact you in the future' :rolleyes:

Anyway despite saying i was only thinking about things they insisted on doing a qoute. Anyway they mentioned was it modified, and as the vehicle was sat on 17'' claws, i mentioned the wheels had been modified, (as it was a 1.2 active i didnt think these were standard) but they were a fiat part in which had been upgraded. They seemed to dismiss this as a modification.

Is this true on all premiums, if it is a fiat part it does not count????

Endsleigh are extremely annoying - you get a quote, click off and then get a phone call 10 seconds later. They phoned me 11 times in 24 hours until I finally answered thinking "I guess i was wrong, it wasn't Endsleigh and was just a coincidence" - it wasn't.

The Negotiator said:
Endsleigh are extremely annoying - you get a quote, click off and then get a phone call 10 seconds later.

Thats what happened to me, glad to hear i wasnt the only one

When I crashed my Sei, my insurers at the time 'Endsleigh' were a bit slow off the mark when it came to sorting my claim out. They were only paying out for a T-Reg Sei Sporting, and had no extra for the Abarth Kit - Spoiler,Skirts,14's.I had to tell them that this is an optional extra, and explained this to them that when I first did my quote. The telesales person said it was 'ok' as its a 'Fiat Mod' so you won't pay extra for the policy, but are still covered in the event of a claim. Ok I thought, least I'd explained my case and had piece of mind.

They firmly stood their ground, and I did mine. I definately mentioned it, and as a last resort looking on my Certificate of Motor Insurance, at the bottom it says when the cover started and times of phone call etc, even the employee who did the quote.

I gave them this, and as calls are recorded told them to check.

They paid out :D

Defo worth checking though.

AppleSei said:

I knew it was them since it happened in sixth form and I told them where to go, they call literally as you close the window. I thought "they will stop - i can't be bothered to talk to them I was just giving it a quick go". I can't believe they didn't stop for nearly a day of constant ringing without ever leaving a VM. Infact I am so angry I am writing to them now.

AppleSei said:

They did it to me once but the girl on the other end sounded Hot, I had done the quote late at night so she rang while I was still in bed, we had some jokes while the computers in the office were being long, should have arranged to meet her but i had a feeling she might be fat, maybe I was just too scared to ask back then :confused:

Trancendental said:
They did it to me once but the girl on the other end sounded Hot, I had done the quote late at night so she rang while I was still in bed

Did you ask her what she was wearing? ;):D

Back