FIAT mag

AngelUK

hi all....

i had a good idea today

we should hav a mag like "fast ford" or "performance gti" for fiats

wot do ppls think?

Neil.

Well that's one...
Find a few thousand others who'd stump up £4 a month, and you may be able to get a publisher interested. :)
H

hmallett said:
Well that's one...
Find a few thousand others who'd stump up £4 a month, and you may be able to get a publisher interested. :)
H

thank u but no1 has said monthly how about every 6 - 8 weekly?

any idera as mase said he wishes there was i like fast ford" or "performance gti" ?

things like how to articles.... readers rides, interviews like in other mags, but mostly advertising form companies that sell stuff suited to fiat models, like when u get a max power and flick through u always get compaines selling stuff, but its mostly for the more popular cars?

it would be a good idea and i myself did read your post you never said italian cars, however, if you are like me i like the cinquecento but i wouldnt say im a FIAT fan in fact its the only model of fiat i do like and i imagine there are others like myself. I think an online magazine style would be better where you could get feedback directly from readers and links to sites like this. And you could run fortnightly tutorials with a download site with headings and files in PDF format. Its certainly something i have considered as my ISP gave me 50 meg of space to mess about with. With the collective knowledge of the members of this site it could be a wealth of information. I know this forum provided this also but its a bit scattered and lacking in structure at times even the stickies. Also you could feature members motors and lists of any mods etc they have done.

I would be prepared to pay for a fiat mag, and maybe one day my ride that people love to h8 :eek: could get a feature :rolleyes: i mean there is already fast ford, and mags for peugeot and vauxhall why not fiat?

id love to see a FIAT mag out there but i dotn think theres enough fast fiat about to fill it up every month because of people attitude to itallion cars.

Fix it again tomorrow, Failed Itallion Automotive Technology, etc, etc.

What about a Euro mag?
Purley European cars.

Wether it be a Uno Turbo on the front (Damm id love to see that!!) or a mk1 golf Gti.

It would make people aware of what is still out there to be bought and loved!

sumplug said:
plenty of idiots who stump money up for max power though.:(

Well thankyou Sumpy you took the words right out of the wifes mouth :bang: but i only get it for the very good write ups on tuneing [now thats wot i call a pair of coil overs they go all the way up to the back bumper ]:p ;)

Back