General Fiat Generations ! ( old vs new )

Currently reading:
General Fiat Generations ! ( old vs new )

cryptonx

well just as I was parking my Palio infront of the office ,I crossed the street . then I forgot i didn't Lock the doors , as I look back , I noticed something ,.,, might be funny :D

so I photographed it

12092006xw0.jpg

in the middle goes my Green 2006 Fiat Palio ELX .

the 2 on the right and left are originaly a Fiat 127 , but they are being produced here ( were ) under the name Nasr 127 .

the RED one that only slightly visible on the right is a Fiat 128 :D

in fact the NASR/Fiat 128 is still on sale for our present day , but now it has A/c and Power steering :D hehe , i think its for $5900 ( american dollars )
the reason why these 127/128 are still popular and still kinda on demand here , not because of thier low purchase price , its because thier fuel consumption and the almost free spare parts !!

:cool:
Obviously, you do not have to worry about rust and salted roads in your country. These older models are rare where I live - rusted to pieces long ago :(

look iam from cairo and iam apkr streat race orgniser about 127 i have a friends he have a tuined 127 can beat 1.6 cars more cars like lancer and more soo matest2leswh beha heheh

look iam from cairo and iam apkr streat race orgniser about 127 i have a friends he have a tuined 127 can beat 1.6 cars more cars like lancer and more soo matest2leswh beha heheh
esy put new engine like regata or lancia not a big deal..may be faster in staight road ok but the car goes into pieces as in masraheyet el moshakbeen when saied saleh says car is fine but each piece alone ...fura is bad car in comparison to the original fiat 127...:D

esy put new engine like regata or lancia not a big deal..may be faster in staight road ok but the car goes into pieces as in masraheyet el moshakbeen when saied saleh says car is fine but each piece alone ...fura is bad car in comparison to the original fiat 127...:D

:ROFLMAO:

Back