fiat forum xmas bash

Currently reading:
fiat forum xmas bash

what should we do

• who would be up for same as last year?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for some thing diffrent?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for any thing?

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have managed to phone up some Premier Travel Inn’s today and the one on Broad Street, Canal side( I think this is the one Steve phoned) could not give me any information, as the manager knew all the info and was not in work today? but no one on the reception desk knew anything? except that they are doing the Christmas deal and they would put this in the post to me as they told Steve. I also could not find any info about the restaurant called SLICE on the net.

The other one’s in Birmingham are not doing this deal, so phoned some others around Midlands.

Derby South, Coventry East and Balsall Common are going to phone me back with their info.

Rugby are doing this deal of christmas dinner, bed and breakfast and is available from 01/12/06 to 15/12/06, with Brewers Faye restaurant, which is offering a christmas menu of :

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/christmasMenuFayre.do
For the cost:

£55.00 for 1 person
£75.00 for 2 people both of these include christmas dinner, bed and breakfast

So now we have more choices or confusion?

1. Holiday Inn Coventry £64.90 for 2 people = christmas dinner, bed and breakfast

2. Wait for Broad Street to post info.

3. Rugby Travel Inn £75.00 for 2 people =christmas dinner, bed and breakfast

I can not get anymore info as work will kill me for using their phones for over a hour :eek: .

Last edited:
Last edited:
Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try!

Maybe Coventry would be a good choice?

To be honest the Harvester (called the Styvechale Arms) is a really good restaurant and pub, good service, too. The Holiday Inn is quite smart, as well, it has had a refurb not long back I think.

By the way, forget the Rugby one, as it is rough. Really, really rough.

So all together now:

Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try! Cov-en-try!

:D (y) :slayer:

right decision making time!!!!!!

I am going to post up a thread tomorrow with all the details on so we can start booking.

We are going to have to go with the harvester in cov!

I am thinking we book table for about 7.30 - 8pm. is everyone ok with this?

The date is 15th December. I am going to have to book half day off and looks like me and H will be staying over too.

Oh btw the meal is £5 non refundable deposit, which will have to paid to us before friday when the booking is going to be made.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I can't make it. Just been informed its the same day as the work Xmas Party (abba tribute) that I've already paid for! Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gutted!!!!!!

Well count me in for this one.....:D

Sammi, is it by this Friday (29th September) you are wanting the £5 paying? And do you want it via Paypal, or some other means?

Sorry if you have already covered this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back