fiat forum xmas bash dates thread

Currently reading:
fiat forum xmas bash dates thread

when is best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only discus dates here. where to go is other thread :)

please think realy hard before you vote, think about how much money you will have on each date, and weather you have work or family things going on at the same time.
we had a lot of people saying they where up for anything anywhere last year, but they dropped out in the end :(

if we did go to Jongleurs, this would be the prices, seems a lot, but to just go an see a clapped out commic like jaspa carrot at the nec its £27 with no dinner or clubbing after.

can confirm that yes the second option also has a comedy show which consists of a compere and 3 performers.

Unfortunately we do not provide group discounts as we are down to limited availability. I’m sure you can appreciate that we started selling these events in January this year. In Birmingham for our Premium package we only have Thursday 14th available as we just sold out completely Friday 15th.

At our Jongleurs club in Birmingham we have availability for the dates of interest.

25th Nov - £40

2nd Dec - £46

9th Dec – £46

16th Dec - £46

Note that these prices include VAT. Also there is a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket.

Last edited:
weekend of the 25th: franks birthday
weekend of the 2nd: he is working

weekend of the 9th: we are free - :D

weekend of the 16th: he is working

dave said:
dont he want to spend his birthday with us lot then?

please note, the nearer to xmas we get the more money it costs, ranging from £20-£40

i have my own plans for him for his birthday ;) sorry dave.

dave said:
you can do that before and after :eek:

if by that you mean what i think you do then its not what i had in mind but if i post up here then wont be a suprise :p

sort out a date that suits everyone and a final plan and then will see if were rich enough to come along but quite a few important events around november december time making them very expensive months :(

Back