Fiat Forum Action Day

Currently reading:
Fiat Forum Action Day

FFs own action day

• Let's do our own action day.

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No. It's bad enough to attend the ones already on.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
It's Auto Italia. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about shakespeare county raceway btw dave? :)

My Husband Phil does make errors occasionally he is waiting to have a cataract operation so his vision fluctuates, no one is perfect but some people take a lot longer than others to realise it.:rolleyes:

Locations aren't a problem. We have quite some contacts in the industries and will get a good deal. One of the places I personally would like is Lydden where we can get a good deal. But the downside is that it is stuck to one extreme end of the country.

The only thing that puts me off is that the thread had well over 350 views and only about 20 voted on it!

I don't know if you have posted about this on other Punto sites but it is already being talked about (y)

Steve

Talking about is one thing, doing it another. I am happily doing it but do not want to spend a hell of a lot of money for everyone not turning up.

no worry the forum events team is on to it, you wont need to pay out, there is a email being sent out as we type to many places finding out prices.
you get making kits so we have atleast 1 trade stand :p
when we have list of prices an stuff we need to get together and see what be best:)

no worry the forum events team is on to it, you wont need to pay out, there is a email being sent out as we type to many places finding out prices.

Some of the places we can get with our contacts at better prices. When you know where you want to do it, come back to us.

Back