Technical Fiat Fiorino 2008 1.3 diesel

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Fiorino 2008 1.3 diesel

mathewb1979

Hi there

I'm looking for a replacement engine for a 2008 Fiat Fiorino 1248cc, can anyone advise of the correct engine code as I cant find it on the engine. I've spoken to main dealer and they can only advise part number. I have read it's a GM engine from a corsa combo?
Any help gratefully received
Thanks

Thanks Luigi, I have seen some on eBay but not sure what the code for my engine is, they seems to be a couple of options.
Thanks mathew

Done a bit more digging and I've been pointed in the direction of the Z13 DTJ, is this correct? One on ebay woth 24k on it, was this the one you were referring too?
Thanks
Mathew

Thats the on.
I think that one is the 75hp, there is a 95, best bet would be to get them to get you the engine number and phone fiat.
Failing that, they may still have reg details from the fiorino it came out of,then you will know for shure.
Fiat multijets 75 and 95 look the same.
Mine is a 75, chipped to 100hp
ps.i'm after an engine cover,when you get sorted, will you sell me one, as most of the breakers ect won't sell me just the cover, as its also part of the air filter cover.
The last ''monkey'' who worked on it broke it almost in half trying to get it of.
Luigi

Back