FIAT CINQUECENTO SPORTING 1.1 leather seats & more for sale

Currently reading:
FIAT CINQUECENTO SPORTING 1.1 leather seats & more for sale

kati_fiat

Hi! I'm selling my CINQUECENTO SPORTING and I though you guys and girls might be interested. The car is advertised elsewhere so I may end the auction early! Offers considered, so this may also result in an early end. I'm looking at offers of at least £1200, as I feel the leather seats, alloys, body kit and sound system is worth at least that much.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9843&item=4564283916&rd=1

* 12 months MOT, 12 months road tax
* Full leather interior - seats, steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake sleeve etc.
* sporting bucket seats
* tinted windows
* factory fitted sun roof
* smoked rear lights
* rear spoiler with brake light
* white xenon and LED head lights
* fog lights
* Abarth Side skirts
* recently meshed front aftermarket bumper
* de-badged
* body coloured bumpers
* lockwood white dials
* 14'' Mille Miglia spiders alloy wheels, wide brand new tyres with loads of tread left
* drilled and grooved brake discs, new brakes all round, including new hand brake cable
* red brake callipers and drums
* big chrome exaust
* K&N induction kit
* Front splitter
* MP3 CD Player, Sony Xplod 6x9 3 way speakers
* new strengthened clutch cable and new clutch
* new radiator
* air horn, as well as the normal cinq horn
* extra power sockets for your phone charger, Ipod etc. - you can plug them in at the same time without looking at your ashtray
* convenient boot
* all receipts kept for all the new parts
* Personalised number plate - K70 NET
* Just had an oil / coolant / brake fluid change, new brake pads, wipers etc. less than 1 month ago

The list drags on - there's lots of other small touches all over the car!

This car looks unique, stylish, sounds serious when you pull away. It is in excellent condition for its age.

When you drive it you are going to love it! A true head turner and lots of fun to be had with the air horn!

Contact me (Katina) on 07859 029766 if you want to speak directly, or alternatively simply use eBay, or send me an email.

I am located in Uxbridge, London (near Heathrow), very conveniantly next to the M25, M40, M4, M3, A4020 and A406, amongst others.​

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The reserve was lowered to get rid of a bidder which terrified me with 'im going to press BUY IT NOW' as he did not seem serious.

I was right and when I told him to come get it and pay the BUY IT NOW price, he backed off.

How much are you willing to pay for the leather exchange? They are in excellent condition!

the seats came like that with the car when I bought it. They are cinq sporting seats, but re-trimmed in leather.

Last edited:
Well I am, but my husband says he might buy a sei or another similarly modified cinq if it comes up.

They are phenomenal little cars for the money, especially when they're customised in style like the one i'm lucky enough to own, for the short time left anyways. (sob, sob).

kati_fiat said:
Well I am, but my husband says he might buy a sei or another similarly modified cinq if it comes up.

They are phenomenal little cars for the money, especially when they're customised in style like the one i'm lucky enough to own, for the short time left anyways. (sob, sob).

Why are you selling it??? If you are going to miss it so much?? Espeacilly if you say your husband will be buying a Cinq/Sei in the near future????

Listern to your heart!!!

Back