Technical FIAT BRAVO 2008 1.9 DIESEL 5 SPEED GEAR BOX TYPE?

Currently reading:
Technical FIAT BRAVO 2008 1.9 DIESEL 5 SPEED GEAR BOX TYPE?

wad2502

Hi my daughters Bravo is jumping out of 4th gear all the time and running really rough. It is a 5 speed unit which I believe is unusual (most are 6 speed).
Finding anyone to rebuild the gear box for less than £1300+ is almost impossible. Anyone know which gearbox this is? I know it will be shared with many different vehicles.
Her car is a bit of a rotbox and unlikely to last more than another 2 years at best so I do not want to spend a fortune on it.
If I can find a suitable box then I can get one fitted for the right money. So really need to know the identification number (like M32) that will hopefully solve my problem,

Hi my daughters Bravo is jumping out of 4th gear all the time and running really rough. It is a 5 speed unit which I believe is unusual (most are 6 speed).
Finding anyone to rebuild the gear box for less than £1300+ is almost impossible. Anyone know which gearbox this is? I know it will be shared with many different vehicles.
Her car is a bit of a rotbox and unlikely to last more than another 2 years at best so I do not want to spend a fortune on it.
If I can find a suitable box then I can get one fitted for the right money. So really need to know the identification number (like M32) that will hopefully solve my problem,
Post here the car VIN.

120HP? C530.5
Its best if you see the exact model on your gearbox, because the differential and driveshafts were revised through the years. But i guess if you use your diff for the new box this wont be an issue.

Found a gearbox from a breakers for the right price so having that fitted. with new oil it should last the life of the vehicle.. which given its rusty state is around 12 to 18 months. I think this was used on a beach a lot!.

Back