Brava FIAT BRAVA and more from BRAZIL.

Currently reading:
Brava FIAT BRAVA and more from BRAZIL.

Re: Yeah so do I..........................

twincamms said:
you both talk rubbish!

Brava is old skool!

Step into the 21st Century my friends!

Right now man, I can't afford to step into the 21st Century so... Old Skool is just fine 4me. Besides remember where Im from... Third World ****... We still get the UNO from Brazil, need I say more?.

Fiat bringin' the Stilo here is just a marketin' strategy (image lift-up I belive).

Last edited:
Twincamms, I know what u mean, Im fine, loose and well-off, my oldman made his tiny fortune as a diplomatic, and Im tryin' to follow his steps but apart from that there's other not so happy reality down here 4 most of the average class people.

Pshycomonkey.......................

I know mate, I have friends here who were born in Argentina, they came over here 20 years ago for a better life, funnily enough, their parents are Italian too! They were 13 and 10 when they came to England. They went back a few years ago for a vacation and they were shocked at how much poverty they encountered. What they told me about your country was disturbing to be honest, but hey, we can't change the world, can we ???

I am an old fart.................................

at 33!

My mother came over to the UK in 1963 with her parents, she was 10 and her father worked in the Corby Steelworks, so that's how she was here.

My father came over in 1969 on vacation to see his two brothers who had lived here since the early 50s, they came here after the war to work during the 'rebuilding campaign', like most Italians they ended up in the brick yards!

During his vacation, my father met my mother at a dance, hey presto, the rest is history!

They went back and forth between England and Italy until 1974 when they purchased their first house here in England and that was that, they settled, got residency and never looked back.

Mad, they must be mad, I was three years old so had no chioce in this decision, why they left such a beautiful, warm and cultural country is beyond me, but they only ever have one answer and that is 'work' !

So now you know the story of Twincamms and how he came to be in the UK!

Finnish Brava

Hahhha, talking about offtopic ;)

Well anyhow the Brava(´s) look good, I have to say 'PsychoMonkey' that I have a few pics of your Brava on my computer and now I'm happy to actually "know" the owner --> great work !!!

Brava is old skool I suppose in a way but the reason why I decided to get a Brava and not anything else was first of all my loyalty to Italian cars but also the fact that people don't tune Brava's, infact mine is the only tuned one in whole of Finland ! Okey so the population is only 5,5 million people but considering that Fiat's sell really well here I think it's something.

Forza Brava !

Last edited:
Back