Technical Fiat 500x sat nav volume.

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500x sat nav volume.

Pawelek

Hi guys. I may be thick but how do you turn sat nav volume down?
Driving 4 o'clock in the morning with loud sat nav guides is rather disturbing :/

There is a volume control in the navigation options, but it also works to change the volume while the navigation voice is speaking.

I have a 12 year old son, he finds everything I cant find. If you don't have one, borrow someone elses and leave them in the car for a few hours lol

There is a volume control in the navigation options, but it also works to change the volume while the navigation voice is speaking.

Building on this, is there anyway to mute the directions completely with one touch rather than waiting for instructions and having to turn it down.

Also when your on the phone the guidance instructions cut over the top rather than being muted. Would be good if you could turn the voice off.
Other cars I've had have done that automatically.

I think you can turn the sound down or off in nav settings or as she/he speaks, haven't found an off button yet with one touch. I assume the instructions are seen as an important feature and will cut out whatever your listening to. I never watch the screen I just listen to the lady nag me about a turning, it stops the wife doing it. I will ask the child to check and get back to you

I think you can turn the sound down or off in nav settings or as she/he speaks, haven't found an off button yet with one touch. I assume the instructions are seen as an important feature and will cut out whatever your listening to. I never watch the screen I just listen to the lady nag me about a turning, it stops the wife doing it. I will ask the child to check and get back to you

Not a one touch solution, but from the map screen, go to Help, and there is a Voice off button.
Still a bit of a faff.

You dont happen to know how to get the nav onto the centre display as well do you as it comes up eith navigation but cant see how to get it there

You dont happen to know how to get the nav onto the centre display as well do you as it comes up eith navigation but cant see how to get it there

If you toggle through the centre display ( I assume you mean the screen between speedo and rev counter) until you get to screen 6 there's a navigation option that needs to be ON.
Note that you need to have a route planned and running.

When you get to about 200yards or so, centre screen turns to directions from sat nav. Roundabout, turn right, into NAMED street

Back