Technical Fiat 500L 2018 Driverside Window Switch - Part Number 735663194 - URGENT Help wanted

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500L 2018 Driverside Window Switch - Part Number 735663194 - URGENT Help wanted

PatrickW1907

Hey Guys,

Wondered if someone could help I need a new window switch for driverside front window. My control panel has two switches and the driver switch will not put the driver window up just down. I've been told I need a replacement from FIAT who told me it's on back order and I cannot find the part anywhere.

My front two windows are electric with the back being manual.

Photo attached of what I'm after can anyone help me get a replacement. Apparently the part number is 735663194

1708612907437.png

I'm pretty sure they're the same switches used in the bravo Mk2. Look on ebay. Loads of them. Just remove the switch unit from the plastic trim housing. Just check the connector shape against yours (can't see it in your picture). Part number will have been superceded since the bravo was in production.

Another thing I would say are you sure it's the switch? I had the same issue on my bravo and it was the control unit in the window regulator that had gone.

Back