Tuning Fiat 500 abarth exhaust on a 1.2?

Currently reading:
Tuning Fiat 500 abarth exhaust on a 1.2?

here's the pics of the exhaust on the car. will get the other pics next time i go near the car :)

Attachments

• DSC00188.JPG
    DSC00188.JPG
    662.8 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    847.7 KB · Views: 245
So back to the OPs original question, the answer appears to be yes you can fit one with some tweaking.

Whether it will enhance the performance or just enhance the looks will cause endless debates as has been demonstrated. At the end of the day your choice.

been in hospital for a bit so not been near the car but here some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
Never ever bought an exhaust for big performance gains.

But it sounds soooooo good. Might just stick one on Mrs Gs 1.4 Sport just for the noise.:D

But in my opinion, the Monza exhaust only really sounds good on the car it was designed and built to go on i.e. the A500.

Exactly.... and in the 1.2 you're going to be wasting a few of those precious 69 horsies just making some farty noises.....

I agree I would not put it on a 1.2, and it would work fine with the 1.4, but I accept farty noises are not for everyone.

I have only ever fitted exhausts on petrol cars for the sound effects and the looks.

It is a little OTT for a non Abarth car but hey all to their own. But then I also like the Abarth 17s on Mrs Gs car even with all their compromises!

Heard the Monza exhaust on an Abarth yesterday & it sounded great, even at 5mph on Hampstead high street!

Back