General Fiat 125 1968

Currently reading:
General Fiat 125 1968

kvonk

i'f got a fiat 125 from 1968 with a 1608 TC engine and a 4 gearbox every thing is new!
im the second owner the all history of the car
is known and present i even got the bank notis where the car was financed with. if restord him about 2 years ago and the restaurasion taked 3,5 years and still its not finished but from the road is good enough
sorry for my english im from holland

Foto-O7AFSJFJ.jpg

Foto-N8XRMWVS.jpg

Foto-A4ZLWVIK.jpg

the door cards arm now in cream same as the seats

Foto-TXTLBFLQ.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Kvonk. Your 125 looks sensational!
Great job, I have some friends over here in Australia with some fantastic 125's and they would die if they saw the original condition of yours.

You have some impressive history on the car too with that documentation.

Hey, being a 1608 engine with 4 speed can I assume that your 125 is a Special Series 1?

I think your car would also looks fantastic with original Cromodora CD5 rims on it.

Nice work, I hope to see more of it.

this is not a special. the special has 10hp more and 5 gear and many other things that are diffrend and the first special is from 1969 i guss
the wheels are Cromodora CD30 and are origionle
i will put here more pics this week and tell your friends about this car and show them the pics

Last edited:
Hi kvonk,
Very interesting car.

You say the 125 is from 1968 and it has a 4 speed and it's not a special, in that case you will find that it has (or at least from factory it had) a 1592cc in it. If you want to confirm what engine type you have you can check the raised numbers on the side of the block. This can be for further discussion should you wish.

The CD30's with abarth caps were not a factory or dealer option in 1968.
The CD5's were.

I'm not going to sit here and take anything away from this beautiful 125, she is an awesome car whatever Fiat engine she has in it.
Cheers
Spy

the raist numbers on the engine are 125A
the wheels are not origional on the 125 the are from the mid 70ties
and are origional magnecium abarth cd 30

Superb! A first series with a 1608.

I've show some of my friends your 125 here on FiatForum - this is a rare combination from factory, especially here in Australia.

Nice chatting with you.

Can u tell me the color code of your fiat 125

Foto-O7AFSJFJ.jpg

Foto-N8XRMWVS.jpg

Foto-A4ZLWVIK.jpg

Foto-TXTLBFLQ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i'f got a fiat 125 from 1968 with a 1608 TC engine and a 4 gearbox every thing is new!
im the second owner the all history of the car
is known and present i even got the bank notis where the car was financed with. if restord him about 2 years ago and the restaurasion taked 3,5 years and still its not finished but from the road is good enough
sorry for my english im from holland

Foto-O7AFSJFJ.jpg

Foto-N8XRMWVS.jpg

Foto-A4ZLWVIK.jpg

Foto-TXTLBFLQ.jpg

Can u tell me the color code of above link
Pls quik reply

Hi All!

At long last my 125 S is about to hit the road.

I bought it in Malta 18 months ago, got it home to East Sussex, fired it up and it boiled virtually instantly. The system was so full of crud there was nowhere for the water to go!

The engine went to Guy Croft Racing Engines in Lincoln for a complete makeover and has just been refitted by Mario at Go Performance Cars in Surrey.

I have to get it MOT'd once the salt has gone and then get it registered.

I am hoping its first outing will be Auto Italia at Brooklands - fingers crossed!

Not my first classic as I have a 1968 Renault 10 and a Caravelle from the same year.

Question is, how many 125s are still on the road in the UK?

Attachments

• Fiat 125.jpg
    Fiat 125.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 152
  • Fiat 080315 (1).jpg
    Fiat 080315 (1).jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 145
Back