General Fiat 125/124 wheel arches

Currently reading:
General Fiat 125/124 wheel arches

bigmark50

Hi all. I own a 78 Polski Fiat 125P and need a rear wheel arch replaced. Does anyone know if the 125 and 124 wheel arches are interchangeable? Just it's easier for me to get a 124 or Lada wheel arch. I know a lot of parts are interchangeable.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I own a 78 Polski Fiat 125P and need a rear wheel arch replaced. Does anyone know if the 125 and 124 wheel arches are interchangeable? Just it's easier for me to get a 124 or Lada wheel arch. I know a lot of parts are interchangeable.
Thanks in advance.
I used to work for a Lada agents in the late 1970s, so 1200 and 1500 and then the later Rivas, it does look slightly different around the lights on the front but it was a long time ago, sorry. If it is just a repair panel around the wheel arch you may be able to get away with it. Hopefully someone here can help.

I used to work for a Lada agents in the late 1970s, so 1200 and 1500 and then the later Rivas, it does look slightly different around the lights on the front but it was a long time ago, sorry. If it is just a repair panel around the wheel arch you may be able to get away with it. Hopefully someone here can help.
I can get the whole rear panel of the car, which might be the best way to go. It's sure to be right then and maybe easier to fit.

Back