FF Rally - the return

Currently reading:
FF Rally - the return

again i know it is quite early but we had complaints last year that we didnt give enough notice - how many months notice was it again ;)

like the nw meetII thread this is to throw around some ideas on what people fancy for the rally this year - we are looking about end of july as a date.

so just whack some ideas here and see what happens :)

Travelling down to where? :eek:

Was wondering if we could swap the dates of the Blackpool meet and rally - if we make the rally on a Sunday in early June I don't have to worry about getting a day off and I would imagine that will be the same for most folks who work weekdays and/ or Saturdays.

Could maybe make it a different area of the UK this year?

i got a good site about places to see in wales - it covers the whole of wales, am not at home though, but will send you the link later sammi so you can have a gander :D

Helz said:
Travelling down to where? :eek:

Was wondering if we could swap the dates of the Blackpool meet and rally - if we make the rally on a Sunday in early June I don't have to worry about getting a day off and I would imagine that will be the same for most folks who work weekdays and/ or Saturdays.

Could maybe make it a different area of the UK this year?

I'll probably have to give it a miss if it's early June unless it's a Midlands rally as parenthood is due 22nd May +/- two weeks so won't be able to stray too far...

cant do rally if its on 19th - am gonna be taken off the weekend before for stanford

i doubt i would be doing the rally anyway, i dont have a reliable car :eek:

Back